Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 4, 2014

Me in kitchen to kill the bore

 
Here it comes! I expected to bake the Hokkaido milky bread but it turned out totally different to what I thought. Baking grocery in Austria is far confusing to what you thought due to several types of flour. And it is even more tricky with types of flour in Germany and in Austria (I read the reviews from Germany but had no idea that Austrian flour is different to Germans) So I picked the wrong type of flour, "Roggenmehl" which is for brown bread, not the white bread. But it's fine in the end as my outcome is not so hard like normal brown bread. Totally feel relieved! 



Then, I came up with this creme broccoli, sweet potatoes, and carrot sup to eat with the bread that I made above. Because it is so lame to eat the bread alone. Nevertheless, the soup is wonderful!! I have to say that!! So proud of myself!! 

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients: 10gr unsalted butter, 500gr pack of broccoli, 5 medium carrots, 300gr sweet potatoes, 1/4 cup all purpose flour, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of normal milk, 1/2 cup of cheese, chop of salt, pepper, parsley, and oregano. 

Steps: Cut carrots and sweet potatoes into square, medium size (not too small because the nutrient will be gone after being boiled in the water), put all those sweet potatoes and carrots in the boiled water (10mins). Then pour the water out, dry the potatoes and carrots. In another pan, after heating the pan, put the butter (10gr) inside, then put the broccoli inside, stir well for 5mins, then put salt inside, then put the sweet potatoes, and carrots in this pan also. Stir well for 2mins, then put heavy cream, normal milk inside, stir for 3 mins. Put the flour in the mix then stir for 5mins. Lastly, put all the cheese inside, stir for 3 more mins. 

Note: If you don't like the hard mixture, use the blender to mix. 

Now is my steps to make the bread:










Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét