Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 3, 2014

Rainy Sunday..

Finally I have got 3-continuous-days-off (Fri-Sun) after having done a crazily busy week of projects, assignments and presentations. This morning I woke up early, expecting sunny day with bright sky, but unfortunately everything has not come out as I expected.

It was raining outside, and I got an email popped up on my phone screen from my project supervisor that she was not happy with our project plan bla bla bla. Okie, good start for a new day! I thought in my mind.

Then I came up with an idea to bake muffins for myself. This turned out to be not so good, not so fluffy like the ones I bought from Mekur but anyway, it was a nice try!

I had this weekend totally relaxed and it was exactly the weekend without much work. Love how I worked out, had dinner with neighbors, cooked and talked together, chatted with my friends and went shopping with my Yulia. Nothing is better than that, right? after long sequences of hard, black, and money wasting days.

I should have more meditation, more work out and more talking with my friends. That's it!


This is what I cooked for my beloved neighbors: tofu cooked with black fungus and tomatoes, then his wife prepared with some cakes and tea.

 
They are my second family here in Austria. We had many long talks and he taught me German, while his wife took care of me a lot by warming my hands and foot up, giving me in-house-slippers. I felt at home with them.

Something bright in a dark day



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét